The Model H is a swing-beam type Hydraulic Power Squaring Shear. It features: a rigid steel frame with welded construction of the main frame and blade beam; upper blade mounted on maintenance-free, self aligning, spherical bearings; low rake angle of upper blade; adjustable blade gap settings; ball transfers in table and non-marking hydraulic holddowns.
Capacities: 8' x 1/4" to 20' x 1/2"
- Go-To Backgauge Controller with adjustable cutting length function and memory, swing-up type
- 40" Power front-operated back gauge
- Shadow line
- Electric foot switch on trailing lead
- 40" squaring arm with spring loaded flip stops
- Long squaring arms 6', 8', 10' & 12'
- Pneumatic sheet support devices
- Front load and rear stacking options
- Larger throat (gap) in side frames
Also available are the Model VR DNC Variable Rake Hydraulic Power Squaring Shears that include all the standard equipment of the H Models but with a Cybelec DNC 60 Controller, a variable rake angle setting of the upper blade from .3° to 2° and a 13" throat (gap) in the side frames.
These shears have capacities to 20' x 3/4" and longer on special applications. They also have additional options such as longer squaring arms up to 12', front load and rear stacking options and more.