Parmigiani 3 Roll Plate Bending Rolls Model PCO
3-Roll Variable Axis Double Pinch Plate Bending Rolls, Model PCO. Fully Hydraulic.
Rolls length up to 26', plate thickness up to 12".
Call for pricing
- 3-Roll Variable Axis Double Pinch Plate Bending Rolls, Model PCO. Fully Hydraulic.
- Rolls length up to 26', plate thickness up to 12".
- All Three rolls are hydraulically adjustable.
- The top roll is vertically adjustable (up – down).
- The two lower rolls are horizontally adjustable (left – right).
- The PCO type is particularly recommended for cold and hot bending of very thick plates.
To minimize rolls deflection during the bending phase, in the type PCO-SR models, the two lower rolls are middle-supported by back-up rolls. This allows to obtain the tightest tolerance (roundness and straightness) available in a roll bending process.
- All steel welded machine frame
- Machine uprights with rectilinear guides
- Rolls supported with machined antifriction material
- Rolls induction hardened and heat treated
- Automatic speed compensation
- Infinitely variable rolling speeds
- Tilting of the rolls for cone rolling
- All three rolls mounted on self-aligning spherical roller bearings
- Hydraulic adjustment of the two lower rolls (double pre-bending)
- Hydraulic overload safety valves
- Portable push button operator control console
- "Digimatic" control in place of standard (depending on machine size)
- "Fast" CNC control in place of standard
- Upper plate support device
- Side plate support device
- Infeed and material handling system
- Hardened and ground rolls (depending on machine size)