The MPC2000 is a multi-process Messer cutting machine that can be equipped with multiple carriages up to five separate processes including precision plasma, oxyfuel, 2" drilling and markers. The MPC2000 features enhanced linear ways, long-life band drives and larger end trucks. It provides high accuracy, repeatability, and durability.
A total of four separate tool stations may be installed. This plasma cutter delivers clean, smooth cut part edges, precise cut holes, with high accuracy and repeatability. The MPC2000 includes linear motion ways and state-of-the-art AC servo drives provide dependable machine tool performance.
The rugged double beam construction makes it tough enough to keep cutting, even through three shifts and offers the strength and stability for maximum accuracy and repeatability. It plasma bevel cuts, oxy-fuel bevel cuts, and cuts both plasma and fiber laser.
- Multi-process cutting machine.
- Plasma/Fiber Laser combination cutting.
- Can be equipped with multiple carriages and up to five separate processes.
- Includes linear motion ways and state-of-the-art AC servo drives.
- Cutting width: 8' (2.438m) to 28' (8.534m).
- Cutting length: up to 200' (60.69m).
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 8" (203.2mm) dependent on process.
- Materials Processed: Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum.
- GlobalControlPLUS easy to us touchscreen interface.