The MetalMaster Xcel features state-of-the-art industry leading traversing speeds of 3000 IPM, robust design, high acceleration drives, along with multi-tool capability including plasma beveling, oxyfuel cutting, combination plasma/fiber laser combination cutting and drilling coupled with OmniWin software.
The MetalMaster Xcel is two machines in one. Using a plasma/fiber laser combination cut on the same piece part will increase productivity by allowing critical internal features to be cut with the fiber laser and external features to be cut with the plasma torch all without moving the part to another piece of equipment.
The revolutionary MetalMaster Xcel not only features state-of-the-art industry leading speed, it also has multiple customizable features allowing maximum performance and versatility. Precision plasma and fiber laser option in conjunction with smooth axes drives creates the finest cut part edge quality. Optional features include drilling, marking, material handling featuring shuttle table system and enclosure combined with it’s rugged construction leads to long-term durability.
- Cutting widths: 6', 8', 10'
- Cutting lengths: from 10' to 55'
- Heavy-duty zone ducted Slagger table.
- Cut material from .26 ga. to 2"-3" thick base pending on process.
- Removable slat frames for flexibility during removal.
- Global Control Plus with Virtual Service: Featuring an embedded cutting database producing repeatable performance day to day and operator to operator.
- 8.4 and 4.7 HP Brushless AC Drives: Providing electronic armature commutation eliminating brushes, tune ups and feedback belts. High acceleration/deceleration rates virtually eliminating corner dross. 3000 IPM traverse speed.
- Precision Linear Ways: provide smooth motion and excellent cut quality ways with full capture bearings in both the X and Y-Axis.
- Precision Gearboxes: Low backlash and low inertia gearboxes increases small hole cutting performance and surface finish of cut parts.
- Rugged High-Compliance Dual Drive Gantry: Stable platform under all conditions. Compliant end truck, low profile, low mass provides the motion stability required for precision plasma.
- Digital Camera with quick torch-to-plate alignment: Easy three-point touch off plate alignment Pointer eliminating the need to move the heavy and bulky plate after initial placement.
- Hypertherm HPR 400XD Plasma with Auto Gas: Industry standard for cut quality and flexibility. All cut parameters controlled by Messer data base insures consistent cut quality between shifts and set-up changes.
- Global Rotator Deltae: for contour plasma beveling applications.
- Global Reporter: Is a production monitor system designed to provide managers with the information they need to increase the arc-on-time of the cutting machine. Once loaded on the Global Control users can easily use their internal network connection and their Internet browser (ie. Internet Explorer) to view the current status of the machine or to generate production reports for the shift, day, week or month, etc.
- True Shape Automatic Nesting Package: Allows the operator to nest CNC programs (non-bevel) CAD file to Macros on the Global Control. This feature minimizes scrap by efficiently nesting parts using complex algorithms.
- Remnant Plate Nesting: Allows the operator to manually digitize a remnant plate using a laser pointer or video camera and immediately nest Macros, CAD files or CNC programs (non bevel). It can also manually digitize a shape.
- Pipe and Tube cutting package
- Drilling and Marking.