This is a CNC controlled feeding and positioning system designed for punching equal-distance or variable-distance linear holes in flat plate and limited sizes of angle and channel. It allows for the feeding of material to a precise "X" axis coordinate using the CNC control & automatically punches the material at the programmed location.
- Material is manually clamped
- Feed rate is 0" to 480" per minute
- Positioning tolerance is ±0.003" per foot
- Control has 896 lines of memory for programming at the machine
- An RS232 port is standard for downloading using optional software which provides infinite memory
- Are available per customer requirements