The EdgeMax sports a rugged unitized steel table/frame, featuring optional plasma or oxy-fuel water table, full capture bearing assemblies and a low mass aluminum beam driven by dual brushless AC motors, providing fast acceleration, precise motion and a very stable cutting platform. This plasma cutter offers precision plasma and oxy-fuel cutting, marking and so much more.
Powered by the Messer Global ControlS with touch screen interface and the familiar Windows® screen layout, novice operators quickly master the machine. Coupled with Messer’s Virtual Service, real-time direct applications help is available to new operators and programmers providing quick, accurate and complete answers to process and operational questions.
This affordable low cost machine is great for small and mid-sized fabrication shops. Request a Quote to find out more.
- Powered by the Messer Global ControlS with touch screen interface
- Uses a rugged unitized steel table/frame
- Tool Coverage: 6'x12', 6'x24', 8'x12', 8'x24', 10'x12' and 10'x24' (1.8m to 7.3m)
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 3" (76mm) depending on process used
- Materials Processed: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Optional EdgeMax H20 water table
- Optional - One plasma up to 400 Amps
- Optional - One Turbo Flame™ Oxy-fuel Cutting Torch